Summer Courses Abroad
Adventure, fun, making lifelong friends AND getting a secondary school credit!
Georgia Hardy Tours has been offering a unique student travel experience to Canadian and American teens for over 36 years. See what makes GHT different. Watch the video and click on one of the seven programs to see what your summer could look like!
The Georgia Hardy Tours Advantage:
Georgia Hardy Tours is the innovator of overseas student travel and educational travel programs, with over 36 years of experience in the summer travel and educational travel market. Our experience means we know what elements make a successful student travel trip, including:
- Small programs to ensure you get the attention you need to succeed
- Great teachers who are experienced with students overseas
- Small classes that average 15 students
- Student-to-staff ratio of well below 10:1
- Supervisors who are university educated and/or certified teachers to help with school work and organize fun activities during free time
- Great food
- Wonderful centrally located accommodations
- Trip blogs so your friends and family can follow you while you are away during the summer
Georgia Hardy Tours partners with public school boards and independent schools that develop the curriculum and issue the academic credit. You won’t ever have to worry about universities questioning the integrity of the credit you earned while away. Next to the safety of our students and the fun they have, our top priority is the academic integrity of the courses. Programs are open to any secondary school student aged 15-19, registered in a public, private or separate school across Canada and the United States.
Dare to Compare!
If you compare GHT programs with other summer travel companies, you'll discover that GHT offers better value, more days abroad, superior accommodation and guarantees academic integrity, which every university in Canada and the USA values. There's a reason the Toronto Catholic District School Board, Toronto District School Board, Waterloo District School Board and reputable Independent Schools like The Country Day School (Aurora), Mentor College (Mississauga), Collingwood School (Vancouver) and St. Michaels University School (Victoria) partner with us. They know GHT is committed to providing an outstanding educational travel experience for teens travelling abroad, and take that committment seriously.